In these uncertain times, there are lots of questions. Many of those questions have not or can not be answered yet. But we want to provide answers to things we do know.
- The IHSAA is allowing physicals from the 2019-2020 school year to be valid for the 2020-2021 school year. They must be on the IHSAA physical form. 8th Graders that had a valid physical at Boonville Middle School will be good at Boonville High School. If students can not provide a physical on the IHSAA form with all signatures will need to get a physical before they can participate in workouts. Here is a link to the IHSAA physical form: https://ihsaa.org/Portals/0/ihsaa/documents/quick%20resources/2020-21%20Physical%20Form.pdf?ver=2020-01-17-154323-640
- The online paperwork from the 2019-2020 school year is NOT valid for the 2020-2021 school year. Students and their parents will need to to this website (create account if they have not already) and sign their forms digitally. https://warrickcounty.rankonesport.com/New/NewInstructionsPage.aspx These forms must be completed by July 6th to be able to do workouts.
- In the coming weeks we hope to get information about what our workouts will look like. Some things parents and students need to be prepared to have/ do:
- Bring your own water bottle. We will not be providing coolers or watering stations.
- If you feel sick, STAY HOME. As bad as you want to get back to work for sports, DO NOT come if you feel sick or have any types of symptoms. Be Smart.
- Wash your hands Regularly!
As New information comes from the Corporation or State we will update this story.
Stay Safe and Strong Pioneers!